Are you one among the people who want to transform a small kitchen into a dream kitchen and do not know how to go about it?? Normally, the apartments have a compact and small kitchen. If you are living in one of those small apartments in Texas and are struggling to find space for your extra storage and new appliances, then it’s time for you to start looking at redesigning or remodeling your kitchen. The main things that contribute towards making a wonderful kitchen are lighting, storage and kitchen appliances. Making the best use of the available things, believe me, you’ll end up having a chef’s kitchen! Isn’t it exciting? Then here are some tips to help you utilize the kitchen space in your rental apartments efficiently.
- Use small appliances instead of the large ones. For instance, you can opt for a lesser depth refrigerator which saves the latitudinal space. You can hang the Microwave ovens under the cabinets to save space.
- A kitchen with empty corners creates dead-space. Cutting the corners by using them as a part of cooking space or for storage cabinets will avoid dead space.
- Make effective use of the central portion of your kitchen. You can place a dining table with room for extra storage so that it serves many purposes at a time.
- Use mirrors wherever possible to create the illusion of more space. Kitchens appear to be more pleasant and large with the proper use of lighting.
- You can use a small empty wall to hang in all your cutlery in a well-organized way.
- Use of glass doors in place of metal or wooden doors makes your kitchen look larger.